Two states, six counties, unlimited possibilities.
The Columbia River Gorge Visitors Association (CRGVA) was created in 1990 to provide Gorge-wide promotion to the tourism industry. CRGVA is comprised of community organizations, businesses, local governments and individuals. Managed by a Board of 12 members representing each county, our goal is to be the most comprehensive course for planning a trip to the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area for leisure travelers, business professionals and tour groups. CRGVA is dedicated to representing the Gorge as a premier destination on a local, national and international level. By bringing two states and six counties together, we are seeking a better community for businesses and individuals who thrive through the visitor industry.
We are stronger together.
Membership gives you exposure to key markets that can help grow your business, from direct access to local companies, to leisure and business travelers and travel trade contacts.
- Gain a competitive edge and expand your reach.
- Exposure to Leisure Travelers market: Reach over 66,000 visitors each year through the CRGVA website. Participate in local, regional and national trade shows and programs. Be included in CRGVA newsletters, Facebook posts, press releases and much more.
- Access to meetings and group markets: Gain access and visibility to the lucrative group meeting market, on websites designed specifically for meeting and wedding planners and other exclusive member opportunities.
- Receive cooperative and member advertising discounts.
- Be in the know, stay aware: Learn about meetings, events and festivals taking place in the Columbia River Gorge.
- Gain market intelligence: Quarterly CRGVA membership meetings feature industry professionals with tips and tools to help expand businesses.
- Network: With other industry professionals, business owners and community leaders and open your business to collaborative opportunities that can drive your business forward.
Join CRGVA. Download an application (PDF).
Sign up for meeting notices: